Kaspersky offers its customers hi-end security services and software that makes them feel safe while surfing the internet. And, Kaspersky Internet Security is the security software that has been designed only for this purpose. This software comes up with several built-in features to protect your online identity, safeguard the information you share online, and secure the network your computer systems are connected to.
Apart from these exceptional features, you can also avail a specialized feature, i.e. anti-banner protection. This component is designed mainly to protect the internet users from the unwanted banners that come across your way while surfing the web. If enabled, you can immediately block the banners or mark the web address using Kaspersky Internet Security (accessible through activation.kaspersky.com).
To block website’s banner, do the following:
- While on a website, hover the mouse pointer over the website banner that you no longer want to see or you want to block
- Now, hit the Control or CTRL key from the keyboard
- From the menu shown on the screen, choose Add to anti-banner from it
- You will now see the Blocked URLs window
- Click the Add button displayed on this window
- Your selected banner will be added to the blocked URLs list
- Refresh the page and you will not see that banner again in future
To enable this anti-banner component, follow these instructions:
- Open Kaspersky Internet Security
- Go to the main application window
- Open the Settings button and choose Properties segment
- Now, choose the anti-banner component from the right section of the screen
- Flip the toggle switch to turn it on or enable this component
While blocking a website’s banner and enabling the Kaspersky anti-banner protection, if you experience an issue then contact Kaspersky support number. Once you connect to the support team, a dedicated technician will solve all your queries.