Kaspersky antivirus is a tested security product that uses latest technologies to offer you the best security solutions. The software is among the top cybersecurity for business and personal use as well. For users who have a subscribed version of the security product, it features scanning and responding to every single file saved on offline or online memory in an effective, flexible and reliable manner. However, it is mandatory to Activation Kaspersky code to access all the radical security features.
When your device is connected to a network, whether it is protected or unprotected, it is possible that you experience an unusual network or external device activity similar to a virus or malware activity. This malicious activity may result in application/ program or operating system failures.
There are chances that your computer is infected. On the other hand, the security product with the latest version does not figure out any suspicious activity, it is possible that subscription period of the antivirus software has been excided. In such a case, make sure you have your kaspersky activation code. Use the code and activate the product.
If the software is failing to detect virus even after it activation, refer to the instruction below to fix up the error. Before performing the troubleshooting steps, close all the running tasks and restart your computer.
How to fix your Kaspersky Product when it is unable to detect virus?
- Double-click on the Kaspersky icon and launch the product
- Check for the Built-in Rescue Disk in the software version:
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 / 2013 / 2012
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 / 2013 / 2012
- Kaspersky PURE 3.0 / 2.0
- In case you do not use Kaspersky antivirus version as mentioned above, you can go with the alternative option of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 utility
- Connect the infected computer or another device with the hard drive
- Run Kaspersky scan in order to detect malicious objects
- Scan your personal computer in Safe Mode if the previous does not work on your device. This will detect and remove infected files
- Scan your device using a Kaspersky utility which is free or a Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool of older version
- Go to activation.kaspersky.com, log in to your Kaspersky account and find detailed description of virus
- In case you detect any file that is infected, you can generate a query to Kaspersky lab for virus analysis
The problem if now fixed, to validate if the software is working properly, run full pc scan. In case you encounter any error, get in touch with Kaspersky customer support.