Kaspersky antivirus is the most trusted software which is known for its best security features and cost-effective packages. It has gained popularity in the world of computer security by catering to the diverse security needs of the consumers and businesses using Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Majority of the cybercrooks are finding it quite easy to inject the viruses via computer networks.
To cope with this situation, the well-renowned cybersecurity firm offers specialized security solutions. Kaspersky Secure connection is one such tool that secures our internet connections so that no one can misuse our personal information. It hides the real IP address and location of your computer system.
If you buy (download link: activation.kaspersky.com) kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Free, kaspersky internet security or Kaspersky Total Security, the tool will come along as a major component of these security software. However, if you want to install it as a standalone application, here are the steps:
- Visit the official website of Kaspersky
- Click Install
- Now check the agreement and click Back
- Accept it and leave the checkbox selected
- Now read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement
- Accept it and then leave the checkbox selected
- After clicking Install you might receive a notification from the UAC (User Account Control)
- Proceed further for installation, put the administrator password and select Yes
- Now wait until the install finishes
- Run Kaspersky Internet Security should be selected
- Now click Finish
- Now check the features of Kaspersky Secure Connection by clicking Learn More
- You can also leave out the by clicking Skip
- Now the application has been successfully installed
- You can open the application by going to Task Bar and click the icon
For more information on how to install Kaspersky, you can call Kaspersky support team and one of the technicians will be glad to assist you.