Kaspersky antivirus delivers comprehensive security solutions accusable on multiple devices to protect your data save in the memory or on cloud-based storage.
To become a registered user of Kaspersky Lab product, it is mandatory to create an account on its official web page. The security services will be unlocked on your desired device after you subscribe to a Kaspersky product of your choice. As you purchase a product, you receive a license keycode on your registered email address. Use the key to activate the security product.
How do I know your enrollment in Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Service?
- Launch an update web browser and search for the Official web page
- Login your account using the details you used while creating your profile on Kaspersky
- If you are successfully logged in, you are an enrolled user or else do the next step
- Go the ‘Quick order lookup’ page
- Select ‘Subscription details’
- You will see an ‘Auto-Renew’ option available right next to the ‘Billing Type’ if you ate registered in the service
You can choose to turn-off or on the auto-renewal service as per your need. If you encounter any error, primarily check for your Kaspersky activation details or get Kaspersky support for instant fix.