When talking about Kaspersky Anti-Virus Scanning, one thing needs to be crystal clear that it isn’t any ordinary online security software as it scans and detects the virus, malware, Trojan, and other online threats and protects the risk of key-logging software recording keystrokes, are the other features of Kaspersky.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects your system by customizing the scanning like full, selective, quick, and vulnerability.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus during the full scanning scans the following objects, by default-
- System memory.
- On Operating system startup objects are loaded.
- Hard drives and the removable drives.
Tips- It is recommended to go for full scanning after Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation gets over.
Check out the steps as listed below to start with the full scanning of the system-
- Open the Kaspersky main application window
- The scan window will open up after clicking on the button ‘Scan’.
- Select the ‘Full scan’ section.
- Click on the button ‘Run Scan’ in the Full Scan section.
Note– Kaspersky Anti-Virus will start with the full scanning on your system. To go for downloading, installing, and activating any Kaspersky product, one needs to visit activation.Kaspersky.com link for the same.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides you with the selective scanning to scan file, folder, or drive for viruses, and other threats. On can try for selecting scanning in the following ways-
- From the context menu of the object.
- From the main application window.
Follow the steps for starting a selective scan from the context menu of the object-
- Open Microsoft Explorer.
- Go to the folder that needs to be scanned.
- Right-scan to open the context menu of the object
- Select the scan for the viruses.
Follow the steps for starting a selective scan from the main application window-
- Open the Kaspersky main application window.
- The scan window will open up after clicking on the button ‘Scan.
- Select the section ‘Selective Scan’
- Mention the objects that need to be scanned in one of the following ways-
- Drag objects to the Selective Scan window.
- Specify an object in the file or folder selection window that opens after clicking on the button ‘Add’.
- Select the button ‘Run Scan’.
Tips- While activating any of the Kaspersky products on your system you need to have a proper Kaspersky activation code, which you can get it from your registered email or inside the package.