Kaspersky activation is a renowned security software company, known for its commendable services and the products they provide to their customers. Usually, they work brilliantly and gets compatible with almost all the devices more or less.
But sometimes, you may face an error on the Kaspersky activation product subscription which got renewed automatically and the payment got completed successfully, still, it’s showing expired. Then you need to check your registered email id whether you have received a 20-character activation code when going to the renewed subscription.
The Kaspersky activation code looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. If you don’t have or you have lost it then you can contact the Kaspersky Customer Support Number to help you with your issues.
After you have the Kaspersky product key with you then you can go for the further steps by following the mentioned steps –
- You need to open the main window of your Kaspersky Lab app by double-clicking the very icon on your PC.
- Go for selecting subscription: expired option (or License: expired) in the lower-right corner of the main window.
- After clicking on the subscription (or licensing) window with the notification Subscription expired (or License expired) will open.
- Select the cross icon to the right of your key number to delete it.
- To confirm your actions select delete option.
- Click on the enter activation code option in licensing (Subscription) window.
- You need to enter the 20-character activation code which you can look for it in the user guide or in the email from the online store.
- Select activation option to activate it.
- Select Finish button as your Kaspersky Lab app got activated.
In case, you want to stop your auto-renewal Kaspersky subscription license then follow the instruction mentioned below to stop the auto-renewal –
- Visit Kaspersky Lab website – activation.kaspersky.com
- You need to enter all the details as requested or asked for.
- The order details of yours will be displayed on the screen.
- Select cancel option under the Kaspersky subscription details.
- Click on the continue option on the next page.
- You may receive a message notification displaying the webpage you’re viewing is trying to close the tab. Select the option, yes to proceed next.
- Your auto-renewal Kaspersky subscription will stop functioning and within 24 hours you’ll receive the confirmation message saying that the auto-renewal has been canceled.
Please note- If you don’t get this mail in your registered email id with Kaspersky, then you need to check your junk or spam folder. And your Kaspersky product is active till your subscription for that particular Kaspersky product’s expiry date.