Now-a-days, all the computer users prefer to install the best antivirus products like Kaspersky to their device to keep their device protected against the online threats. By installing the antivirus product to their device, the users could stay connected to the digital world or online world; by avoid the entire risks associated with it.
All the paid subscriptions of the Kaspersky activation products like Kaspersky Internet Security etc. could be bought or purchased by the users either through the online method or the offline method. When the users prefer to purchase the Kaspersky subscription using the online method then, they could pay the amount using the either of the payment modes like Bank card, and PayPal.
For getting the Kaspersky Activation product to the device, the users could make an access to the link: activation.kaspersky.com
Steps for linking the Bank Card details to the Kaspersky Account:
Follow the simplest steps detailed below for adding the details or linking the Bank Card to the Kaspersky My Account:
- First of all, access the official website of Kaspersky through the link as kaspersky.com.
- And then, click the “CompanyAccount” option displayed at the top rightmost corner of the main page of website.
- After this, sign in to the Kaspersky My Account using its login credentials.
- After signing in to the Kaspersky Account, select the link having the users’ email address, displayed at the rightmost corner of the page.
- Now, click the “Account Settings” option from the context drop down menu.
- Thus, the “Account Settings” window will appear to the users where they could change or edit the settings options associated with their Kaspersky account.
- Here, move to the “Bank Card” tab.
- Now, tap the “Link bank card” button on the “Bank Card” tab.
- Thus, a window will be displayed on the screen that needs to be filled with all the credentials associated with the Bank card within the “Bank Card information” and “Billing information” sections.
- At last, tap the “” button.
Thus, the bank card will be linked to the users’ Kaspersky My Account.