Now-a-days, the users get a number of notifications to their device, to make an alert related to various events like availability latest updates of windows, device infected by virus and many more such events occurring on it. Similarly, the notifications related to the Kaspersky Antivirus are retrieved to the users’ My Kaspersky account.
The Kaspersky Account refers to the online that manages and store the details about the subscriptions of the Kaspersky Activation, along with the corresponding Kaspersky Activation Code. This Kaspersky Activation Code is required for performing the process of Kaspersky Activation through the link as: activation.kaspersky.com.
Apart from getting the notifications related to the Kaspersky Antivirus, the users may also receive the notifications related to the events as shown below:
- Information about the Security news
- Latest updates from the Kaspersky Customer Support.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids Notifications about the kids online activities
- Addition of some Kaspersky Activation licenses to the users’ Kaspersky account
- Threats detected on the device being connected to the users’ account.
Sometimes the users need to manage the settings related to the notifications they retrieve on their Kaspersky Account. To do so, follow the steps detailed in the below mentioned information for managing the notification settings on the device, without calling the Kaspersky Customer Support.
Follow the steps detailed below, for managing the Notification Setting on the My Kaspersky Account, quickly:
- Login to the My Kaspersky Account by accessing the official ‘Sign In’ page through the link as: activation.kaspersky.com.
- On the main account page, tap the ‘bell’ icon displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the page.
- Thus, the notification feed window will appear on the screen.
- Here, click the ‘gear’ icon i.e. the “Settings” icon.
- On the Settings window, move to the “My Kaspersky” section.
- Here, mark all the check boxes to select the type of notifications that the users want to retrieve on their “My Kaspersky Account”.
- At last, tap the “Save” button, for saving the entire changes made by the users to the Kaspersky account.
Thus, after performing the aforementioned steps, the users will retrieve the notification as per the notification settings managed by the users within the “My Kaspersky Account”.