Kaspersky Lab provides a powerful pack against the malicious threat that is loitering online. With the help of total protection which is built into the software to fight with the variety of new online threats. The advantages of using it are they are user-friendly and cost-efficiency gets compatible with almost all the devices. Kaspersky Security Cloud is one among the other products of Kaspersky Lab.
Kaspersky Security Cloud with the family package, allows the subscription owner to share the protection to the family members and remotely manage their security.
The users can look after their loved one’s protection through Kaspersky Lab’s new product, Security Cloud for Family. To purchase this product the users’ needs to visit Kaspersky Lab official website and follow all the steps, correctly.
Check out the steps to share the Kaspersky Security Cloud protection with your loved ones–
- Visit the Kaspersky Lab official website.
- Go to the ‘Kaspersky’s Home’ section.
- Visit the ‘Kaspersky’s Licenses’ sub-section.
- Select the ‘Share Protection’ button, on the Kaspersky Security Cloud- Family license panel.
- Click on the option ‘Continue’.
- You need to enter the email address and name of the recipient.
Please note- The name will be needed while sending the invitation through email.
- In case, you wish to send more invitation, select the option ‘Add a recipient’ link.
Please note- You need to proceed with the correct email address and a recipient name.
- Click the option ‘Continue’.
- You need to enter a new name or edit the sender name.
Please note- The sender name will be used while sending the invitation. So that its helpful from your family and friends side, that who send them the invitation.
- Click on the ‘Send’ button.
Please note- This option will send the invitation to use the Kaspersky Security Cloud- Family protection which you have purchased and downloads the personal installation package. The recipients need to enter the Kaspersky activation code after visiting activation. Kaspersky.com to activate the Kaspersky Security Cloud- Family protection.
In case, you face any difficulty while sharing the Kaspersky Security Cloud protection with your loved ones then feel free to call Kaspersky Support number to get instant help from the technical team.
If the recipient doesn’t have an account in Kaspersky then they don’t need to worry as it will be created on behalf of them, automatically after they accept the invitation to share the protection.
You will be able to monitor the security of your loved ones’ devices after they accept your invitation and install the same app, on their system.
In case, any of the recipients declined to use or they no more wish to use the Kaspersky Security Cloud- Family protection then you will no more able to remotely manage the security of your devices.
On the other hand, the recipient needs to perform certain steps to reject the Kaspersky Security Cloud- Family protection from their device. Check out the steps as listed below-
- Go to the Kaspersky Lab official website.
- Click on the Kaspersky ‘Home’ section.
- Select the option of ‘Kaspersky Licenses’ subsection.
- Click on the option ‘Details’ button, from the Kaspersky Security Cloud-Family panel.
- Select the option ‘Revoke license’ link, in the lower part of the opened window.
- If asked, confirm the action.
Please note- In near future, if you ever changed your mind then you can get back to the owner of Kaspersky Security Cloud-Family for the Subscription and resend you with the invitation to join.