Kaspersky Pure 2.0 is a specialized computer program dedicated to deliver an advanced level of protection for the computer systems connected to a single network. The security software ensures safe data transfers as well as complete protection against the viruses and online threats. It immediately blocks spam, ad banners, and other suspicious websites that may contain hidden viruses. Accessible via activation.kaspersky.com, Kaspersky Pure 2.0 comes up with a computer protection module that is available in the main application window.
Key features of this computer protection module includes file anti-virus, mail anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-banner, proactive defense, firewall, application control, and system watcher. The security program scans the computer system for viruses and other vulnerabilities in order to take required actions within time. In order to ensure full protection against the viruses, it is always recommended to scan your device regularly. Here is how you can configure scan settings in Kaspersky Pure 2.0:
1. Create a schedule scan
- Go to the main application window
- Click Settings
- Choose Scan and then select the following:
- Full Scan or Critical Areas Scan
- Here you can select the settings to configure a schedule scan
2. Enable Idle Scan
- Open the main application interface
- Open Settings and choose the Scan section
- Now, choose General Settings
- Go to Background scan tasks
- Here, you can check the box Perform Idle Scan
3. Regular Scan
- In the main application window, choose Settings
- Now, choose Scan followed by General Settings
- Simply check the box Perform regular root scan
- Quit the window and it’s done!
If you find any error while searching for different scan options and configuring them in Kaspersky Pure 2.0 then contact Kaspersky support team for an immediate solution. The team works 24*7 to render the most reliable support services. All you need to do is just give them a call at the official support number.