With an activated Kaspersky product, your device can detect thousands of malicious programs and activates. In addition, the antivirus takes all the necessary measures to block the effect of viruses and unsafe actions.
However, to activate the security services of the product, it is mandatory to subscribe to it and get Kaspersky activation code. If you purchase the product from an offline store, redeem the Kaspersky activation code from the package received from the retail store. In another case, if the purchase is online, you will get the activation code via a mail on your registered email address.
When you have an activate antivirus installed on your system, you safeguard your device from data loss and cyber risks. Many of the pose big threat cause major harm to your system whereas others can be dangerous only under specific circumstances. These are the various threats detected by default with the help of Kaspersky activated measures.
- Viruses and worms
- Malicious tools
- Suspicious packers
- Multipacked files
For users who have purchased Kaspersky activation from activation.kaspersky.com have all the high-end protection to fight against the mentioned risks. Kaspersky Internet security gives out a set of advanced security features. Some of the attributes are mentioned below:
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Improves system’s performance and response rate
- Diagnose and blocks malicious websites and pages
- Enhances the potential life of the device by fewer consumptions of memory
- Hinders the download unsafe applications and software
Having the access to all these mentioned features, make sure you have activated antivirus on your device. To activate the software, you must have Kaspersky activation code. If the product is already activated but you are having trouble while detecting
Steps to enable detection of unsafe software in Kaspersky Total Security?
- Lunch your Kaspersky Internet Security on the desktop and on the main window, click on Settings of the gear icon
- When you are directed to the Settings Window, find and click on the Additional Section and choose the option of ‘Threats and exclusions’ available at the right side of the page
- Under the Threats and Exclusions settings section, choose the option and mark on the checkbox of- Detect other software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data
- Next, choose to Update antivirus databases
- Wait till the process completes and then run full PC scan
To know more about your Kaspersky product, you may visit activation.kaspersky.com.
You have successfully enabled detection of unsafe software with the help of Kaspersky total security services. In case, any error occurred while the execution of the process, get connected to Kaspersky Customer Support.