Are you looking for the easy ways to configure Kaspersky Mail Antivirus for your system? Then look for this article for the same.
Kaspersky Internet Security let you scan the email messages for the threatening objects like the virus, spam, Trojan horse, and many other new online threats with the help of Mail Antivirus. The Mail Antivirus, on the other hand, get starts with the operating system and remains with the RAM of the system.
It also scans all the email messages which are sent or receive over the POP3, SMTP, IMAP, and NNTP protocols as well as through the encrypted connections over the POP3, SMTP, and IMAP protocols.
By default, the Mail Antivirus will scan both the incoming as well as the outgoing messages. You can choose the option enabling, for scanning the incoming messages, only if you feel the requirement.
Note– If you have any question or concern about the Kaspersky product then don’t feel hesitate to contact Kaspersky Support team to get assistance for the same.
Check out the steps to configure Kaspersky Mail Antivirus as given below-
- You need to open the Kaspersky main application window.
- Select the button from the lower part of the window.
- The ‘Settings’ window opens up.
- Choose the ‘Mail Antivirus’ option from the ‘Protection’ section.
- Check whether the switch is put into ‘Enable’ the mail antivirus, in the upper part of the window.
- Select any of the security levels:
- Recommended– If you choose this security level then the Mail Antivirus will scan both the incoming and outgoing messages. It also scans the attached archives.
- Low- If you choose this security level then the Mail Antivirus will only scan the incoming messages, without scanning the attached archives.
- High- If you choose this security level then the Mail Antivirus will scan both the incoming and outgoing messages as well as will scan the attached archives.
When the security level is set up in High level then the application will use up the heuristic analysis with the help of the Deep scan level details. For activating any of Kaspersky products, you need to visit activation.kaspersky.com link.