Kaspersky Antivirus (generally abbreviated as KAV) is one of the antivirus software specially designed by the Kaspersky Lab to offer a layer of protection to the users’ devices against the malware. Apart from the malware protection, the Kaspersky activation antivirus includes some other advanced features like real-time scanning, detection/ removal of viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, and malicious tools.
All the Kaspersky Antivirus products are made available its users in trial as well as paid versions that remain valid for a particular period of time. After the validity time period gets completed, the license of the Kaspersky Antivirus gets expired and thus, the users need to renew it for continuing the protection to their devices against the malware. In the below information, I am introducing the stepwise procedure to renew the license of the Kaspersky Antivirus.
Steps to renew the License of the Kaspersky Antivirus:
By following the steps detailed below, the users could easily renew the license of their Kaspersky Antivirus:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Kaspersky Antivirus using the web browser installed to the users’ device.
- Now, tap the “My Kaspersky” option from the home page.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed to the users. From this drop down menu, choose the “My Products/ Subscriptions” option.
- After this, the users will be asked to “Sign In” page. Here login to the Kaspersky account by entering the email address and its password to the space provided to the users.
- After signing in to the account, go to the “Settings” section and then, click the “Licenses” option.
- Select the Kaspersky antivirus product for which the users want renew the license.
- And then, tap the “Renew” button displayed in front of the selected Kaspersky antivirus product.
- After this, the users will be directed to the “Shopping Cart” where they could choose a suitable renewal pack of the selected Kaspersky Antivirus.
- Once the license has been renewed by the users, all the information will updated to the “My Kaspersky” web portal as well as on the connected devices, automatically.
- Now, the users could utilize the renewed Kaspersky license to protect their devices against the malware attacks.
(Important Note: Before shielding the devices, the users need to activate the Kaspersky Antivirus. To do so, visit the activation.kaspersky.com to get the steps for kaspersky activate.)
If the users face any difficulty while performing the aforementioned stepwise procrdue to renew the license of Kaspersky Antivirus then, they may call the Kaspersky Customer Support number.